Saturday, August 16, 2008

VENDOR FRIENDS CIRCLE OF TRUST

hai! i am yuyu. the idea started when we met at Kiehl's party with jezmine. when we were chit chatting at starbucks after the party, we shared our experiences being cheated by customer, fussy ones, rude people and etc..... fraud? ya! so, kema of hellofashionistas told me about this one customer and one dya, it happende that customer ordered from me. The love i have for friendship is endless and ya, i ditch the girl tho actually i don't hav to; i can simply take her money and ya, i get profit. But not me, i love my vendor friends... so while talking rubbish and laughing bout the thingy i wrote about it on my blog and lyana gave me a second opinion that we shud actually do this! so VENDORS n ONLY VENDORS, come join the circle of trust! Honestly, it's kinda cruel but we will advertise the buyer's name and e-maila address for u to avoid dealing with 'em!

VENDORS, DO NOT HESITATE TO MAIL YOUR COMPLAINTS AND DETAILS OF THE RUDE PURCHASER (PURSHASED, NO?):

chic.fairy@yahoo.com (NEW E-MAIL)

4 comments:

DitsyDot said...

one of my bestEST customers

haha


is..

Sofia Goh.(sofiagoh@hotmail.com)
She emailed me what she wants in detail. and payment is fast. the cod is pleasant. She's there on the dot.Very good customer.

Faridah Zulkiflie said...

pergh! bergaya!

VENDOR FRIENDS CIRCLE OF TRUST said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shoplifters said...

hello vendor friends! what a marvelous idea! we just talked about this in our blog T___T

anyways, we love this blog & have linked it <3