Tuesday, August 26, 2008

by STITCH PROJECT

Hey ya...


STORY ONE:
Just thought I'd let you know I had a bad experience with AMS just recently.
I saw an item I wanted and I immediately emailed her that I wanted it and asked if it would be our usual pick up spot at Centerpoint (I'm a regular). Granted that was at 4am probably.
I got a reply from her at 8-ish am but I was already out of the house by then for a shoot and had no internet access. The email said if we could meet up at Friendsters cafe instead. I got home at 11pm that night and immediately replied her saying sure, no problem.
Next email I got from her was that I did not reply her in time so she sold off my item to some one else... in under 24hours. I really dont think that was fair. My initial email to her was already an order, just a matter of if I can pick it up from another hotspot.
Samantha really let me down this time. I used to vote for her everyday cos I believed they were the best online boutique. I called her to say that it was my last transaction with her. It was VERY unethical to release my order in under 24 hours and being a regular, I have never backed out of any of my purchases from AMS & AMX.
She did apologise and said she will restock for me but I pretty much felt the stab of what she did and declined. I dont think thats how you run an online business. The agreement is stated as 3 days booking.
I've stopped casting my votes for her and have vouch to not shop with her any more. Kinda hurts when you're regular supporter.


STORY TWO:
Involves yet another Blogshop owner, Nina Alyssa of OLA. She orders a top from me and promises to pay. How could you not trust a blogshop owner right? Turns out after 1 month, never heard from her. Emailed her and she says "OH FORGOT! Thanks for reminding me!"
2 months later after numerous sms and emails, I just called her. She picked up the phone and said "Actually I tak nak that baju anymore" JUST LIKE THAT!!! I screamed and shouted at her and reminded her that she is also a blogshop owner and she should be ashamed of what she did. Followed was a barrage of sms saying sorry. This was the best one... "I didnt want that baju becos my Grandma was sick and I had to balik kampung with no internet" Logic ah? and thru out that WHOLE TIME, she was still updating OLA... with no internet?


STORY THREE:
Jessica Tan of Penang - She ordered quite a fair bit. Happiness la aku... 1 week pass (no news), 2 weeks (no news), 3 weeks I emailed her (she begged for me to keep the clothes for her and promise to pay soon)... 2MONTHS LATER... I email her again, whats the reply? "Actually how do you bank in money one ah? Why cant you come to Penang huh?" The EPITOME of BODOH!!!! COD to Penang???
GOOD BUYERS? So many la... thats the only reason why i'm still doing this but my two sayangs.
Winnie of Scarletredz
Eiyan - I think she's a favourite with alot of ppl (really good buyer)
Nurul of Love de Shawl
Una of Unashop
Syazanah - she's bought 600+ button badges from me so far!


Mei Ng

4 comments:

Nina Alyssa said...

first of all, i would like to apologize again to stitch project.

however, i did not recall u giving me a phone call/screaming/shouting at me.
u just smsd me & it was true that i was in kampung & i told u that i run OLA with my cousin who was updating the blog & it was not me but u did not believe me.
plus i did not send u a BARRAGE of sms.

i know that it is my fault but pls do not call me a liar. sorry again for all the trouble i caused u but i just wanted to clear things out. thanks

BeLi SaYa! said...

hey nyna. good that u explain on the situation. anyway u r always my good customer. ya somtimes, problem here and there... nobody's perfect aite?

Nina Alyssa said...

thanks yuyu :)
means a lot

Miss PopCorn said...

i believe that you should calm down babe. no need to use indecent words. i have too experienced deadbeat buyers. what to do kan? that's the risk all of us should take when we all first started this kind of business. no matter how we're mad at them, there's always other great customers wanting our things. i bet other blogshop owners will agree with me..so cheer up stitchy! ;)