Tuesday, August 26, 2008

by STITCH PROJECT

From: nicole
Subject: RE: STATEMENT BUTTON BADGES!!!


If you're a buyer, its in the network -I have not been an active buyer in STKL for god knows how long. So tell me, where did you get my email? Or did you just copied from the seller who just mass e-mailed their sales post to you huh? So, this is the so-called 'network' huh? I do not care what others tell you to remove them from the list. I do not care you get 200++ mails a day. I do not care if you call me a nasty person. Coz bottomline is, YOU NEVER HAD MY PERMISSION TO MASS E-MAIL ME IN THE 1ST PLACE BUT YOU DID. I DID NOT ASK TO RECEIVE ANY OF THOSE MAILS, BUT YOU SENT. Pls clear your mind and focus on the subject of this matter. Don't stray from it. Erhm... WHY YOU'RE WELCOME!!! I had to go imagine you said thank you. - Hmm...why would you wanna go all the way and trouble your brain to imagine something that a nasty person will not say? Try this, imagine how great the day would be if you hadn't copied me in your mass e-mail. Chill? Practice what you preach. You're still on me after like what? 3 mails already? Get a life!


*** this is an e-mail forwaded by STITCH PROJECT to VENDORFRIENDS. imagine, how a customer talk to vendors that way? huh!!!

1 comment:

she bop said...

i guess you just can't blame them when you received so many emails in a day. recently i too, have been flooded with lotsa emails from other e-shops.. they just cut and paste other ppl's mailing list and mass emailed us! it's very annoying because we never subscribe to their mailing lists. it's even worse when they sent to your blogshop email address!

i remember there was once i accidently sent a mail to an e-shop (selling sandals) using my private email, the next thing i know she copied the lists and mass emailed to my friends. most of my friends find it rather annoying! how unethical! please and pretty please.. i appreciate it if other blogshops could STOP doing that.