Saturday, August 16, 2008

BY BELISAYA

belisaya.blogspot.com


i want to share too! my lovely customers are eiyan, najwa hassan, nadia nasir, cinoi firman, fafa, nina, lina, zura,zara,fazila and puteri eiman as well assssssssssssss ALWANI ! ok fine, lots more couldn't list them up! my shooper frens, ayun, ayin n janna too! they're the customers who are really SERIOUS in buying. they ask once and bank in the next day or simply meet me up the day they ordered. and of course, they become my regular! love em!

will update the list soon!

*excuse me jezmine, ur my CUSTOMER FRIEND ok? nobody shud avoid u nor blacklist u coz ur so lovable! ;)

7 comments:

Supercatxxx said...

hey yuyu.. or should i call u sis yuyu ;)).. yeah I thnk i should..
btw zara here. remember me? the one who order the beads bt then nearly a week than i get the things? hehe
i would love to meet you someday sis =)

Supercatxxx said...

do visit me btw sis, http://zoradarafa.blogspot.com/
=)))

LyaNa HaNiff said...

yes puteri eiman and nasia nasir are two good customers.


-uberlove-

GADIS said...

ahahahhah. my nameeee. ;D
thanks babeeee.
pleasure dealing wth you. ;)

The Pink Hat said...

puteri eiman pun customer i.dah 3 kali die beli.baik gile ok!

oh yuyu, u letak name i?love u la babe.hehe

Cinoi Lavigne said...

waaa...name i ade..thanx yuyu..but i missed the boyfy shirt..arrgghhh..1st nk tgk dulu u upload pic...than my internet service wat hal lak...after dah ok, tgk dh sold out!! *sad*

-cinoi-

OLD BLOSSOM BOX said...

oo.. nama i xde pun.. da beli 2 kali dr u.. or 2kali x cukup banyak ek...