Wednesday, September 3, 2008

by NOT FRUMPY

Hi all. My name is Baby and I am the Big Boss of Not Frumpy.

I have only one complain to make and it's not about any of my customer but about a fellow vendor- Ms. sHoPpEr (http://msshopper04.blogspot.com). This girl, used my pictures in her post (http://msshopper04.blogspot.com/2008/08/gladiator.html) and didn't give Not Frumpy any credit.

I won't bore you with the details on how complicated the photo session was, but yeah, credit where credit is due please. Penat photographer aku pakai benang and what nots to make the picture perfect.

That's all... for now.

Sankiu!

3 comments:

DitsyDot said...

i pon ada kene mcm ni.i tak ingat nama blogshop tu but the owner nama evelyn(velyneve)

Faridah Zulkiflie said...

tu ah tu... mangkuk gila ok....

She Bop said...

my pictures got stolen too. twice! i don't want to name names here. i saw lotsa blogshop's pictures got stolen too.

they erased my information and flipped the picture! omg! they think i can't recognized my own pictures? it's very unethical. i don't want them to credit me and use the pictures! it's my own hard work. whether u're selling brand new or pre-loved. you are still selling stuff! you're making money out of the items, therefore you should take your own pictures! banyak cantik..just steal pictures and make money out of it! that's plain rude!

please...take own pictures and not STEALING! if you can't take own pictures, don't sell.